Christmas' and it comes with a santa hat. It's adorable. I can't wait
for Christmas so she can wear it.
****

Speaking
of Christmas, I was oh-so-excited about the gifts we had chosen for
people and now it's turned into a HUGE drama and with only two weeks
before we go to see my family I am worried that we won't be ready,
which will be so disappointing because I want to see them opened...
of Christmas, I was oh-so-excited about the gifts we had chosen for
people and now it's turned into a HUGE drama and with only two weeks
before we go to see my family I am worried that we won't be ready,
which will be so disappointing because I want to see them opened...
***
Ellie
rolled twice again yesterday, she was trying to get to her toys on the
other side of the mat. I was doing the washing up and we were 'talking'
when she went very quiet so I turned around and she was concentrating
so hard on what she was doing, it was adorable.
rolled twice again yesterday, she was trying to get to her toys on the
other side of the mat. I was doing the washing up and we were 'talking'
when she went very quiet so I turned around and she was concentrating
so hard on what she was doing, it was adorable.
***
It's
taken me forever to finish this entry and it seems that the Christmas
pressie issue might just be okay... We'll see in a few days :)
taken me forever to finish this entry and it seems that the Christmas
pressie issue might just be okay... We'll see in a few days :)
No comments:
Post a Comment