Thursday, January 24, 2008

Rock 'n Roll

Ellie rolled from her back to her belly today for the first time. She has rolled from her side to her belly before but has never done the full roll until today. It is so so cute when she's concentrating on what she's doing. I am continuously amazed at how clever this tiny little person is. I love when she does something and just looking at her you can tell she knows she's being smart, like when she's sitting playing with toys with perfect balance.

Just before I put her to bed I got out a plastic lunch box and plastic spoon for her to play with. I showed her that banging the spoon on the box made noise, she grabbed the spoon and was into it straight away.

I've set up a basic page for my scrapping, if you want to take a look click here and let me know what you think!!

1 comment:

Mumeroo said...

So, Ellie is just like her uncles and her grandpa, a budding drummer. I'll have to get her a drum kit!!!! Won't you and James just love that????