Friday, October 17, 2008

I Guess We'll Keep Her :)

I got no takers on the free toddler so I suppose we'll just have to keep her!

We had a shocking night last night and this morning I look in Ellie's mouth to find she's cut another bottom tooth! It wasn't as horrible as the last two she cut, in fact I didn't have any idea it was happening until she kept waking last night and I thought another might be on the way. That's tooth number 7.

I am feeling a bit better today, able to actually do things, which is a plus. This morning I made Ellie some 'puff' paints and we went outside to use them. The good thing about the recipe I used is it has heaps of salt and so she only took a taste, instead of practically eating most of them - which she has done in the past. We have some paintings hanging on the line to dry now :)

Photobucket

This is what the paints looked like BEFORE Ellie

 Photobucket

And After

 Photobucket

I made a picture for her to 'paint' because I have noticed if I draw with her she likes to come over and draw on what I've drawn or written
 

Photobucket
Taste Testing

Photobucket
In the end she much preferred to paint herself than the paper
 
Photobucket


Photobucket

What a masterpiece :) Lol

Photobucket

1 comment:

Mumeroo said...

I would have taken Ellie, but I have no doubt that you would have come along and asked for her back in about 20 minutes.

Don't forget to keep a masterpiece for me.

Love you.

Mumeroo. xoxoxox