Friday, July 3, 2009

So Precious...

I love watching the girls together. As Kahlei's getting older Ellis is finding more joy in entertaining and playing with her and it's such an awesome thing to see. Often, when Kahlei's playing on her mat Ellie will get down on her tummy and play, too. Or she'll read her a book.

Yesterday, my favourite moment was when Ellie was telling me a dramatic story. Kahlei was playing on her mat when something Ellie said or did caught her attention and she started laughing hysterically. Ellie was a little put out at first because she was obviously trying to convey something very serious, but then she shrugged, turned to me and asked "What funny?" This made Kahlei laugh even harder and then it became a game.

This morning, while I was hanging the clothes Kahlei kicked off one of her booties and when I looked over I saw this

IMG_8810


IMG_8812


How amazingly adorable is Ellie trying to put Kahlei's bootie back on?? I love it. I am so incredably proud of my girls.


I have been uploading some more work to Redbubble. I have also created Becky's Bubble, which is a gallery linked to Redbubble that displays my work, hopefully it might bring in some customers...


My newest photographs:








I have also been working on some tees:









I'm going to start trying some new things as I really enjoy making the t-shirts. I'd love to hear what you guys think!


AND, I have a question for all you Twilight fans out there: Are you an Edward or a Jacob fan?? I think my preference is pretty obvious, hehe.


Oh! Check out the cool siggy the amazing Caryn has made me! Thanks, Caz!!


Becky


P.S. Check out all the fun stuff happening at Digiridoo Scraps this weekend! Take a look at the yummy I Want Candy kit for the July Progressive Blog Challenge - join in and have a great time!!


No comments: