With me trying to rest a little more I had made a stockpile of play dough to take to Pa's for our days there this week. Unfortunately, somehow I ended up making the worst batch ever. It's crumbly and horrible. There's not a lot that can be done with it, unless you happen to be Kahlei and you're happy to throw bits all over Pa's floor.
After Kahlei had done some 're-decorating' of Pa's carpet, Ellie asked me to get her ball to stay together and after holding it in my hand for awhile it did. I rolled it to her and she thought that was great, so we started rolling it to each other.
She has amazing hand-eye coordination, which she does not get from me.
What have you been playing?



3 comments:
We love making homemade playdough and other things, too. yesteday, we made goop and pud, which we will post about by next Tuesday.
I think my homemade playdough has gone soft and gooey again. I did buy some from the shops when I saw it on special, but Princess wants to play with our playdough instead. Nice to know your efforts are appreciated :)
I confess, I'm a terrible play-dough maker :S I love what you did with it! I've come over from Childhood 101 We Play
beafunmum.com
Post a Comment