The other day as I tried to soothe my unsettled bub while attempting to clean the house and entertain Ellie and Kahlei I decided to kill too birds with one stone and use the empty Huggies boxes to make a fridge, stove/oven and microwave for them to use with their Christmas gifts.
It's worked a treat. They are forever cooking me pancakes, though I am not sure why when we rarely ever have them in real life. The best thing is it only took me 10 minutes to whip these babies up, all I needed was some wrapping paper, sticky tape, bottle lids and a marker. Easy peasy.
Come play with Childhood 101's We Play link up
What have you been playing lately?

8 comments:
You're so clever Becky.
Hope the kitchen travel safely to Bathurst with you!!!!
That is a fabulous idea Becky!! Great job!!!
great idea! I bet the girls get lots of use out of it :)
Funny...I was just watching Meerkat open and slam shut the microwave door (repeatedly) this morning and wondering if I could get some wooden kitchen play furniture for a small space just next to the kitchen...but this is a much better idea!!
You are so creative :-)
xxxCate
Good job, and it certainy sounds like they are enjoying it :)
Perhaps they are dropping some hints about the pancakes?? :P
Love them I have made a few of them in my time but never as good as them! I bet they will be loved and well used ;)
Fantastic, they look very cool :)
We've had some box kitchens in the past but nothing as special as yours.
Brilliant! you did a great job :)
Post a Comment