Over the past few days I have started to feel queezy most of the day - morning sickness? What a lie. All-Day, All-Night sickness? That's the one!!
My back is also starting to hurt a little and I guess I have started to pee more than normal, but I can't be sure about that as I never really thought about how often I had to go....
I realise all these things point to me really actually being pregnant, but kind of am not sure if I believe it yet or not. I feel like I need to get an official positive before I can really get my head around it. Of course, I want it to be positive. Very much and I think that's why I wont let myself think otherwise yet. It's weird to want this so much when a week or two ago something like this really wouldn't have crossed my mind.
No comments:
Post a Comment