Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Baby's Sleeping

Ellie's having a sleep, thank goodness!! She is so full on at the moment, into everything! She is able to stand on her own for a minute or two, sometimes even more but once she realises she's not actually holding onto anything she sits down straight away. I kinda can't wait for her to be walking so she will stop pulling herself up on all the furniture!

Taking Tigger for a Drive
She's got the cutest little teeth now, hopefully that means she will calm down, sleep a bit better (yeah right) and be a little less whingy.

Photobucket
^Can you see her teeth??^

My parents are coming to visit this weekend, I am so so excited. I have decided that they should move to this side of Canberra, I haven't told them yet though. I am going to find some jobs for my mum to apply for :) I know they wont really move, but I can dream...

Anyway, gotta go.

1 comment:

Mum said...

If I could move closer, I would. You haven't let me know about the jobs yet. Send me a list and I'll look into it.

You know you could always move closer to Bathurst!!!! There's fewer of you than there are of us!!!!

Am having a great wekkend spending time with you.