Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Still Alive!

If anyone was actually wondering, I am still alive!

We had a busy week and a half, firstly in Sydney and then in Bathurst with my family. It was nice to get away! Especially, to see my fam, who I miss soooo much!

I hope to start writing in here daily soon, I am very attached to this blog but it's so hard to find the time to update with the girls! I plan to start making special time for me throughout the week, where I concentrate on something I really love and want to do - it's something I need to do to keep me sane especially now that going out is more of a drama than a nice change. Apart from more regular blog updates here I also hope to complete a digi layout a week, or at least mostly complete one. I love to scrap and if I don't start doing it I will have so many pics to use I will get too far behind!

Anyway, I will pop back in tomorrow for a better update. I am too tired today for much thinking.

1 comment:

Mumeroo said...

Hey Becky, I was wondering when you were going to back to the blog. I like to know what's happening with you seeing as we only get together occasionally.

It was fantastic to spend time with you all, hope the girls settled back in at home ok.

Love you.