I have been really bad at updating of late. I am simply way too exhausted to think. I don't know why I am suddenly so shattered. Kahlei is starting to sleep a little better at night, Ellie still sleeps thru and has started waking later in the morning than she was. Both girls go down for a nap at the same time during the day, though Kahlei doens't sleep very long.
Kahlei has developed a case of seperation anxiety. As soon as I move out of her field of vision she freaks out, which makes the time she is awake trying, especially when Ellie's demanding my attention too. I don't feel like that can be the reason I am feeling like this, obviously it's a part of it.
So, it's time for a new Answer Me This. I have had complaints that my last question was too hard!!
What is your all time favourite movie and why? If you can't name just one give me your top five ;)
4 comments:
The Notebook - does it need explaining?? True love story.... :)
Ohhh! Separation anxiety can be the absolute worst. I am going through something similar with my son. I wish you much luck with this.
As for my favorite movie...I'd have to say most anything from the '80s. It was a good decade...especially when it came to flicks like Beaches.
-Francesca
My fav is a NZ movie 1985 from called The Quiet Earth :)
Peggy Sue Got Married..because if you were able to live your life over again, would you change anything?
Stopping by from SITS...hope you are enjoying your weekend!
Post a Comment