Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Design Me This Freebie

This month's Design Me This challenge at Digiridoo Scraps has been more of a stretch for me than the previous months. I really struggled with the way my elements were coming out and with the coloring of certain things. Anyways, I finally finished a few that I was kinda happy with:



You can download it here. I would love to hear what you think and if you use them, see what you come up with!

Now - here are my newest LOs

Digiridoo Scraps:




Girls-Get-Dirty-Too

Tough Stuff by Jscrapbug



The-Truth-About-Cows


Zoolander by Scrap'it Designs



Impatiently-Waiting


Twilight by Sarah Barber Design


***


A-Mother's-Treasure


Sláinte! by Jeanette Bollinger


Tomorrow I will be back to post my BOTCT layout and probably another freebie :) Goodnight all.


1 comment:

Mumeroo said...

Like mother Like daughter - I have a photo of you covered in mud somewhere. We'll have to get it out and do something with that too.

Did you know that you are my treasure!!!

Love you.

Mumeroo