This weekend, Ellie and Kahlei got to help Daddy wash his car for the first time. It was a beautifully warm, sunny day with not a cloud in sight, making it the perfect day for their first Car Wash.
In the beginning, they were actually relegated to the grass with a hubcap and their cloths but after some whinging and not-so-subtle hints from some pregnant woman (no idea who that was) James finally got the message and encouraged them to help him and talked them through what to do. I think once he chilled out a little, they all enjoyed themselves much more.
Strangely enough, Kahlei soon discovered the run off bubbles and thought that was much more fun, but Ellie worked hard and helped until the end. She randomly started saying "How you goin' mate?", which I honestly do not know where she got it from, but it was a bit funny to watch and listen to her. I think James might have a permanent Little Helper for car work!
Of course, Phoenix and I were very helpful. You know, taking photos and such.
Join in with more Point & Shoot fun over at Fat Mum Slim.




2 comments:
Beautiful pictures, I remember how much fun it was as a kid to help dad wash the car.
Your kids look like they are having so much FUN!
I love it when my kids help wash the car!
Post a Comment