![]() | ||
| {heart} |
Suddenly, the appeal of an iPhone increased until my phone started randomly reading emails and telling me "Contact could not be found" when nobody was anywhere near it, making it a need.
Yesterday, my new love arrived, James spent the night 'setting it up' (ie playing with it ;) and I have had today to get to know her. Ahh. So great. I am still learning and I have noticed that once James gets home he seems to take of with her (he's playing Angry Birds as I type), but so far I am completely besotted.
What are your Top 5 must have apps? I haven't yet added any myself, though James has, so I am not sure yet what I should be looking for, let me know!
Playing along with They Call Me Mamma's new photo challenge


4 comments:
so I meant to post the award letting you know before you visited my blog- sorry time got away from me. So here is the Cherry on Top Award to you from me: http://mommymmsankey.blogspot.com/2010/09/great-big-thank-you.html
This has been one life changing week and getting our lives back on track is proving to be a little difficult.
Addison's favorite game is Angry Birds- my sister has an iphone and Addison was in love. Mama not so much; never understood the hype- I am a dork.
Hope you enjoy your phone as much as Addison loves her aunts.
thanks for joining my challenge. dont forgot to add my button to the link too so i know which photos etc you want in the challenge!
Congrats on your iPhone! So fun :) I don't have one (though I wish I did!), so I can't recommend any apps...sorry. I'm sure you'll find some great ones though!
@mommysankey - Thank you for the award and I hope you're able to get things back to normal as soon as possible!
Angry Birds is pretty popular here right now, not that I'd know, since I can't get my hands on it ;)
@Tiffany - I'll add your button now :)
@Carlotta - So far my hubby has downloaded heaps, I have no idea what most of them are yet, lol.
Post a Comment