![]() |
Sitting up higher in the van made the trip so different. There were so many things I have missed on all the previous trips. So many things I didn't even realise were just over there.
It was a long weekend. Long and busy and seeing our lives stacked up in boxes, barely filling one half of a 6x3 shed was quite sobering and strange.
Joining in with Mammarazzi Monday and Point + Shoot
What did you do on the weekend?

4 comments:
Ohhh Becky - that picture is beautiful, looks like a fine art canvas! I love the colours, shapes and composition. Love the texture overlay too! Makes it very special.
I've done a similar thing with my belongings before and you are exactly right.... very sobering and strange!
Becky- I have to agree with Carly- this picture looks like an art canvas. Very Beautiful. It really is amazing the things that pass us by- the beauty is when we notice.
Oh wow! It's been so long since I did some blog reading! I missed you!
Packing up one's belongings sure is sobering. Imagine if it all burnt in a fire. Would it really be that sad?
I often think the only things I would like to keep are my photographs. That's it. Everything else is just stuff.
xx
this is great...love the textures.
Post a Comment