A steaming cup of coffee, girls with Nanna picking up Uncle Caleb, Jazzy asleep, James at work, dinner bubbling. Simply a moment alone to sip, breath and regroup.
Even if it only lasted for a quarter of the cup.
---------------------------------------------------
To play along simply link up a post you've written in the past month that reflects something you've done for yourself.
Feel free to grab a button to add to your posts or side bar.
Come back later today to see what this month's It's ALL About You Giveaway is, if you've linked up you will automatically get an entry!
3 comments:
I had a very quite day yesterday, which involved a lot of coffee and a few completed assessments!
With jaxen at preschool, today is also a very relaxing day. :)
Your cup of coffee would be so lovely on a wet cold day like today!
A quarter of a cup? I'm so sorry! I wish it had been a little longer!
Quality mummy time is so important. I think we ought to try and find more time for ourselves, don't you think?
xx
Post a Comment