Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Some Zoo Pics


On Sunday James, Ellie and I went to Taronga Zoo with James's mum and sister. It was a long day! Ellie did enjoy it, I think, though she was asleep when we got to my faves, the lions and tigers!


I didn't get as many pics as I wanted because my camera started playing up, which I am very disappointed about, but here are some:


Photobucket
Daddy, Ellie and Dingoes

Photobucket
Enjoying the kangeroos

Photobucket
It must have been dinner time coz this guy never moves, lol.


Photobucket

Photobucket
Poor bubba getting tired, but looking good in her new pram :)

Photobucket
Daddy, Ellie and an Orangutang

Photobucket
Doesn't he look like a grumpy old man? :)

Photobucket
My gorgeous girl

Photobucket
Daddy and Ellie with giraffes, they're having some carrots

Photobucket
Elephants having a bath

Photobucket
Ellie, Mummy and the elephants

Photobucket
Yes, that elephant has it's foot on the other one's head... It was kind of 'wrestling' the other one and rolling around in the mud so it could be rinsed down again.


Photobucket
James reckons this guy was telling stories about a fish he caught :D

Photobucket
Too tired to keep awake. So cute.

Photobucket
Fish and coinage

Photobucket
James had to take these pics, as I was unable to see over all the people in front of me :(

Photobucket

Photobucket
Cute little Merekat

Photobucket
How funny are they? Warming themselves at the light?

Photobucket
Blurry lioness. It's so hard to get pics of the lions, like the Tigers there is ALWAYS a huge crowd in the way

Photobucket
We spent quite a bit of time in the ampitheatre kind of thing where we could sit and watch the sea lions

Photobucket
They're a bit ugly... and scary!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Ellie and Grandma in front of a Sea Lion

Photobucket
Ellie and Aunty Helen on the ferry at the end of the day

Photobucket

1 comment:

Amanda Sibley said...

Awwww Becky... she is soooo cute!
Looks like you had a great day!
Im going to the zoo next tuesday actually... for my 2 year anniversary with my man!
Hope all is well with the new bub!

Amanda
xoxoxox