Monday, December 1, 2008

3...

I tried to get James a doctor's appointment today, unfortunately, the earliest I could get him into see my doctor was NEXT Thursday, the earliest I could get him into another doctor at my surgery was Friday afternoon and the earliest I could get him into the other medical center was Wednesday. I was feeling quite frustrated with the lack of help I was receiving! I tried to swap the Wednesday appointment I have with my doctor to James but the receptionist wouldn't do that - I asked her to ask the Doc if he would see James instead of me and she said she would but I think she was just blowing me off.

Then I had to ring Chrisco, as Mum had bought as a hamper for Christmas which came on Saturday but the frozen stuff (ie the MEAT, frozen vegies and apparently important ice cream we were relying on this week) didn't come. We got the same thing in both boxes. Apparently, they are going to organise to redeliver it and pick up one of the extra boxes... I'm hoping it happens nice, easy and stress free, however, we have read some horror stories that are making me just a tad nervous!

After spending the day Saturday waiting for our delivery and letting James rest we went out yesterday to get the remainder of things off my list but we didn't find anything! I was starting to worry (okay, I'm way past starting to worry about anything...), especially about not being able to find some PJs to wear... I'm not sure I want to be naked in the event of visitors!!

But, it's okay!!

My Mum has come to the rescue, apparently she had already bought me some and is going to get me another pair. I love my Mummy :) (I love her even when she's not buying me stuff :P).

As we went out yesterday it meant Ellie had her first ride in her new seat. She looked so small. The two seats take up a whole-lotta-room! We literally can't have another baby until we have a bigger car that can fit three car seats and since children have to stay in a car seat much longer these days it could be over 6 years if we still have a small car!   

What a Big Girl!Poser
I told her to smile, she decided to pose instead! She cracks me up :)

1 comment:

Mumeroo said...

I REALLY wanted to get the PJ's with Cows on them - but I thought you might refuse to wear them, so I decided to forgo my teasing - this time!!

Love you, see you in 2 days.