Getting a photo of James is like pulling teeth...
Hilarious! My husband is the same way. Most of the time, I think I have a better chance of getting a shot of Bigfoot on film. :)-FrancescaPS: Your comment about your daughter saying crap made me laugh out loud. Thanks for sharing.
You have the photo of James on the ground after falling off the skateboard!!!The best time to get a photo is when he is engrossed with one of the girls.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Hilarious! My husband is the same way. Most of the time, I think I have a better chance of getting a shot of Bigfoot on film. :)
-Francesca
PS: Your comment about your daughter saying crap made me laugh out loud. Thanks for sharing.
You have the photo of James on the ground after falling off the skateboard!!!
The best time to get a photo is when he is engrossed with one of the girls.
Post a Comment