It got to around 7 o'clock before I realised I hadn't even tried to get a photo for today, so I nipped out the back and took a shot of the sky. We're almost done, then I can have my "me" time back to myself!!
2 comments:
Mumeroo
said...
I like this photo - and I'm glad you will be getting your "me" time back.
I could find another project for you if you like!!!
What a lovely color in the sky -- lavender and blue. Seems so peaceful. What a neat project you have going on here! I think it might be hard! Enjoy your me time!
2 comments:
I like this photo - and I'm glad you will be getting your "me" time back.
I could find another project for you if you like!!!
:)
Have a great day - see you tomorrow. Yay
What a lovely color in the sky -- lavender and blue. Seems so peaceful. What a neat project you have going on here! I think it might be hard! Enjoy your me time!
Post a Comment