Saturday, May 16, 2009

Blocked

Of late updating the blog has been somewhat of a chore; which is why there haven't been all that many posts in recent weeks. I have plenty of ideas while away from the laptop. Ellie will do something and I will think "I must blog that" but when I sit down and look at the empty field before me I just can't. It's not even that I can't remember, because I can. It's almost as if I can't be bothered, but at the same time I want to. That doesn't even make sense.

So, for tonight, I will update Project 365. Hopefully, I will get my mojo back soon, because I miss writing here.

Day 90: Surprise



IMG_6666
On our way to surprise my mum for Mother's Day last Friday night


Day 91: Moonlight


IMG_6743



Day 92: Autumn Colours


IMG_6907



Day 93: Irony


IMG_6941



Day 94: Playground Views


IMG_6997



Day 95: Make-shift




IMG_7060
A change table on the road!


Day 96: Messy Miss


IMG_7101



Day 97: Clouded Sunset


IMG_7172


And don't  forget to checkout my Autumn Leaves freebie!!

No comments: