The girls are still sniffly and not sleeping great at night but they have improved. Ellie is well enough to run around all day like a nut and for the past three days has cut her day sleep down to an hour. Can't say I'm thrilled with that, especially as she was up during the night last night.
Okay, on to a catch up for P365!
Day 123: Backyard Safari
Day 124: Sisterly Love :)
Day 125: Beauty
Day 126: Tree View
Day 127: Tootsies
Day 128: Blue What?
We've had sooo much rain and cloudy weather it's a relief to finally have some sun!
Day 129: Flower
I have no idea what kind of flower this is (James?), I've taken it for the Digiridoo Scraps June Photo Challenge
Now, this month's Design Me This Challenge has really had me stumped. I've been playing with my papers since my birthday and nothing has really come up the way I wanted. Finally, I have come up with four papers I can live with
If you like them you can download them here (click image to view larger preview).
Well, I best be off - really need a nap!! Before I go; check out my picks for Twilight Character Sims 3 downloads. Do you have a completely different view of the characters from the books??
No comments:
Post a Comment