Other than my birthday, another exciting thing is happening that day - Digiridoo Scraps is having it's Grand Opening! It's going to be awesome, so come along, take a look around and join in! There's going to be a games, challenges, freebies, a speed scrap (see below for details) and much more
Everything in the store will be 50% off (birthday goodies here I come) and when you spend $10 or more you get the gorgeous new collab kit by the amazingly talented Digiridoo designers
If you're looking for a fun, friendly, supportive digiscrapping community I really encourage you to check it out. I have found so many wonderfull people there and at a time when I really needed to. I started looking for e-pals because I was so so lonely but all I got were sleazy men replying and then I found the girls (and Bruce) over at Digiridoo!! It's amazing. I feel so welcome and accepted.
Anyways, enough gushing! I have some Project 365 to update:
Day 108: Attitude
Day 109: Teething
Day 110: Delicious!
I'll post today's piccie later (really, I will).
1 comment:
Yay, you're coming home for your birthday. Yes I will spoil you, and yes you can have a whole birthday weekend. See you soon.
Mumeroo
Post a Comment