Yesterday I was grateful for:
1. IKEA - for about an hour and a half
2. Checking out at IKEA! I love it but the children soon turn feral!
3. Being at my mum's, so glad we came here instead of going straight home
4. Jasper sleeping better through the night
5. Seeing my beautiful, gorgeous, amazing sister visiting us before going away for the weekend. How I miss her and hope we'll soon be able to spend more time together
and Today I am grateful for:
1. The call we got today (unfortunately, I can't go into this yet)
2. Getting through one shopping trip without having to walk about feeding Jasper - it was so nice!
3. Christmas decorations - we haven't put ours up at home yet and it's so nice to be sitting here looking at mum's tree, having the lights on
4. Sitting. After Oprah, IKEA ad then today's shopping spree my feet and wound hurt
5. Santa, my girls may not want to go see him, but his presence is offering me some entertainment (I know, that's horrible! But, they're SO funny about him)
What are you grateful for today?
And I hope to write all about my experience at the Oprah show tomorrow, we'll see. Also, it would be really great if all the bloggers I follow would take a blogging hiatus for a day or two so I can catch up ;)

1 comment:
Hey, Sweetie, forget the 'bad blogger' thing. It's a mad time of year - everyone understands. You've got enough going on without feeling guilty about blogging ☺. J x
Post a Comment