Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Wordless Wednesday: A Little Christmas Cheer

Not yet in the Christmas Spirit...

Today I am grateful for:

1. A happy healthy family when others are grieving over losses I cannot even fathom
2. All three children FINALLY sleeping after a no-nap day
3. Unexpected words of support that lift my spirits after a tough day
4. Baby Bonds - they are seriously too cute
5. The cool breeze we're enjoying now

What are you grateful for today?

Photobucket

5 comments:

Danielle said...

Very cute!! These are all wonderful things to be thankful for, I especially love number 2 as well.

Cate said...

Nice one Becky! Oh and I'm a bonds growsuit kind of mum...best baby pjs in the world :-) xxxCate

Carol said...

Aw! Such a sweet, but tired baby! Great capture!

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

Aww , so remember those days of no napping babies.
I loved Baby bonds and was so sad when my boys grew out of baby bonds in everything.
Yay on #2 and so true about #1.

J said...

Now that's a cheer. Glad you're feeling well. Take care!