Today I am feeling very pregnant. The pants I wore to work were just a tad tight and I got many protest kicks when I sat in them. I think I will put them in my 'To wear Later' pile.
Bending over to pick things up is uncomfortable, as is doing up my shoelaces and even sitting down can be a trial. Lately I have noticed my belly more and more. It's definately there - and in the way!!
James and Bubba have been bonding over the last few weeks. Just after we hop into bed, James talks to my stomach ... or sings to it ... or counts to it, then he puts his head on my belly and Bubba kicks him. It's too cute. There was some very strong kicks planted in his ear and cheek for awhile there. Lately Bubba has been less responsive, which has led to James doing it less often, which is kind of sad, I was really enjoying it - how excited he'd be when he got a good kick and the things he would say into my ever growing belly.
I think I have been getting kicks in my ribs today and earlier this week, when Bubs wasn't feeling too lazy I was getting them in a rather ackward place down below :O
To me, they feel like (rather forceful) bubbles popping on the inside of my tummy. It's sometimes funny to think these 'bubbles' are a little person's hands and feet!
I'm loving the fact that all the baby things are in the loungeroom, where I can see them (and James can play with them). I am so impatient to have the room all done. The day after we find out what we're having we'll be off to Bunnings to get ourselves some paint.
It will be so nice to be able to soon call our baby by name. I wonder if we have a little E.J.H or a little E.K.H - I'm so excited to find out.
I go from being utterly terrified of how close August is, to impatient that it's not closer. I am excited to meet our little one but scared of having to go through labour. I'm hoping the house will be ready in time so that James and I can just enjoy our new family member and not have to worry about any renovations.
After my GD test on ... Tuesday I am worried that I will have it. I'm a bit like that, see someone with a brain tumor on the telly, I get a headache and I think maybe I have one, too. I was reading that if you have Gestational Diabetes they like to induce you at 38 weeks so that the baby doesn't get too big. That's like July 27! If something like that were to happen I am sure I would be glad to have stopped work early July to prepare... I'd prefer an August Bub, though, rather than an end of July one. I'm really liking the 10th, but I know not many babies are actually born on their due date.
Tomorrow I enter my 25th week ... Oh My Gosh. How close am I to being in my THIRD TRIMESTER. That's kinda scary yet exciting! I can't even imagine how much more uncomfortable, big, tired and just altogether pregnant I can get!!
I go from being utterly terrified of how close August is, to impatient that it's not closer. I am excited to meet our little one but scared of having to go through labour. I'm hoping the house will be ready in time so that James and I can just enjoy our new family member and not have to worry about any renovations.
No comments:
Post a Comment