
Not long before we're off to see my family :) Yay. I'm so excited! We haven't been to Bathurst since Christmas last year, luckily we've seen my family at other events and they've come here. I can't wait for Josh to see Ellie!! And for dad to see her again. I don't like that it's been every two months that they've seen her...Mum was here when she was born then everyone came to visit when Ellie was 2 months old and now she's almost 4 months old. Two months is a long time in the life of a baby.
I'm worried about what will happen with the next baby and my family not close enough to help out when I need it. No, I'm not pregnant yet, however, we do want Ellie and #2 close in age for many reasons. I know it will probably be hard for a while and with everyone so far away I get a little sad.
Anyway, must go wrap some pressies!
No comments:
Post a Comment