13 is the number of times Ellie needed to be tended to last night. 13 times from 11.15pm to 7am and I only had to feed her twice. You might guess I am exhausted.
She has been better today, though, which has meant I was able to get things done. Maybe her teeth are close.
I found out yesterday that my parents wont be coming to visit this weekend (you guys suck :P) but sometime in April. I told mum about my idea to go to the animal park and she agreed that we should go, so that's good.
Since I have been greatly enjoying playing around with photoshop to create scrapbook layouts, pages and photo effects I have started to wonder whether there might be something viable I can do design wise. I am thinking of some type of business where I create things like invitations, announcements, cards and possibly even scrapbook pages for people who don't get the time to do their own with the images, wording and colour themes of the client and deliver them digitally so they can get them printed themselves. I might make some samples to post here and see what you guys think of my ideas. I would work with the customers vision to create their personalised product for their special occasion.
James mentioned that I should look into doing a Graphic Design course and I would love to, but I looked into the courses available through the government grant thing for over 25s but they don't do this kind of course. I had a quick look at some courses and they're pretty expensive. I have been doing pretty well with the tutorials available on the net and adapting them to meet my needs, maybe all I need to do is dedicate more time to some serious tutorials.
I created the brushes to make the paper for both of these layouts, they're my first brushes so they're not spectacular, though, I think they're effective.
I also used my brushes to create this paper, which I really like. I'm not sure what it is about it... I just like it. I am learning as I experiment and I really would like this to be something I could make money from because I love to do it. I guess we'll see. I'll post some samples soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment