Thursday, March 20, 2008

One of those days

Ellie's really suffering with her teething today, she's been whingy and very difficult to get to sleep. I haven't got a lot done because when ever I leave her she follows me around crying, pulling up on anything in sight and once I get her to sleep any sound wakes her so the house looks a little worse for wear. I cannot wait for these teeth to come through!

James is out tonight for some work thing. They're going sailing and then to have pizza. I kinda wanted to go because it's an opportunity to get out and we don't have to worry that we can't afford to as it's all paid for but partners weren't invited. I don't know what I will do for dinner, it's weird how I don't have the motivation to get dinner when it's just for me, I will find something eventually but only once I realise I am starving. On a normal night I start making dinner at 5.20 and we eat at about 6 O' Clock, yes, we sound like an old couple but it works for us.

Less than a week until our first wedding anniversary! Woo :) We probably won't be able to do anything, which is another reason I wanted to go tonight, but it'll be nice somehow.

Okay, Ellie's sleeping soundly so I am going to lie down.

Ellie at her cutest

No comments: