Thursday, March 13, 2008

Isn't it always the way?

Expensive things always have a way of breaking when you can least afford it... James broke a contact the other day and they're not cheap to replace. Poor thing has been very stressed about it all.

We've been talking about how we would go about getting out of Moruya, what we would do, where we would go. For now it's a dream, one I kinda wish would happen sooner rather than later because things are just too stressful right now, I wish we could move and start somewhere new for reasons I can't write about in here.

We have talked about starting a business in Western Australia, probably Broome. Or maybe buying a bookstore somewhere that we could run together. I have always, always wanted a bookstore. It would be so good. Money demands that we stay here at least another 4 years and do what we're doing. I hate money.

Some pictures of my precious girl

Baby's Baby

No comments: