Ellie will be one tomorrow! I can't believe it has gone so fast.
Last weekend we went to visit my grandparents and it turned into a mini party with my mum, 2 of my brothers, Aunty Jilly, and the Longfields (all except Casey) coming for lunch. Ellie had a blast. She loves all the boys, she sat in Great Grandpa's seat for AGES, just watching Caleb and Ethan play with balloons, talking and laughing with all them, Cameron and Uncle Graham. She didn't worry were we where at all.
She got some lovely presents, too...
Nanna and Grandpa got her this gorgeous car, which she is currently sitting on while watching Playschool...
The Longfield Family gave her this adorable skirt...
...And this precious hat! :) With a Happy Birthday teddy. Aunty Jilly gave her this Peter Rabbit song book which she loves
l
Great Nan and Great Grandpa gave her this dog backpack which doubles as a harness
Cupcakes made by Aunty Meredith (complete with posed cupcake in background)
As you can see she enjoyed the cake :)
James thinks he will have to go to Bega tomorrow, so that means we wont be able to go meet him for lunch like we wanted to.
Well, Ellie's decided to have a tantrum so I'd best go.
2 comments:
I can't believe it's a year since Ellie was born, time flies doesn't it.
I'm glad that she likes the car, I was so excited when I got it.
Love you.
Mumeroo
at the risk of being damatic.
OUCH my heart!!
i so wish i was there.
(and i think your off handed mention of me was not nearly pertrayed my absense as heartbraking)
haha.
she looked adorable.
and i liked the cupcakes.
good work mum.
BUT. sorry to say..
the cake I will make on her 2nd birthday
is definately going to show them up.
yes that is a challenge.
and a promise.
ok.. getting carried away.
ahah.
i miss you girls.
love x x x
Post a Comment