Poor Ellie really wants to go outside today. It's not raining anymore but our backyard is a swamp, maybe once she's awake I'll take her out the front for awhile.
I have just booked a 3d scan for the 20th of September - I'll be 28 weeks by then. Right now it seems a long way a way! We've gone with the cheapest package we can get at a new place, I just hope they're as great as the guy who did Ellie's. Can't wait :) Before we go Bubby will get a stern talking to about letting Mummy and Daddy see what they want to see!
I entered a photo I took of Ellie today in The Face of Little Tikes competition, it should be up tomorrow for voting.
Edit: It's up so get voting http://faceof.littletikes.com.au/view.aspx?Id=6cebd487-b638-418c-9f08-cac5c3452c3a
Today is my brother's 23rd birthday - Happy Birthday, Joshy! I miss you!
I think it's lunch time, I am sooo hungry. What I really want is pizza, after I thought I was going to have some on the weekend. James's mum said she would bring some pizza before we went out but when she came she brought a pumpkin and a seafood. I'm not really very adventerous when it comes to food, with pizza I like my ham and pineapple or if it's Dominos I go for a cheese pizza (yes, that is about as boring as a pizza can get!). So now I am craving it like mad. James said we can have it before the baby comes...
While I figure out what I will actually eat I'll put some of today's pics up
This is an 'Ellie Action Shot'. She can go crazy fast on those little legs these days!
Wistfully looking out the window
I love this one, sometimes it just cracks me up to watch her walking around where ever she wants to go!
Okay, I'm still not sure what I am going to eat but I'd best go find something. This Bubby makes me very hungry!!
No comments:
Post a Comment