I have successfully weaned Ellie off her 3am bottle, I was so looking forward to it being done, I had such dreams of being able to sleep until she wakes me in the morning. I imagined it was going to be so very good! However, as I mentioned in yesterday's entry there's been tantrums and all. I think she has some kind of alarm that lets her know when I am in that place where I am no longer awake but not quite asleep because last night she would be quiet until that precise moment over and over and over again. At one stage I could hear her clapping her hands... She is mega tired and whingy today, I just don't know what to do about it. She is obviously not getting as much sleep as she needs because she gets up in the morning and about an hour and a half later she is a grump. Which makes me a grump, as I am tired too and want my happy baby back!
This morning I decided to take her out for a walk to find a park, but when we got into town I realised she had lost a shoe! And as a mean Mummy I wasn't prepared to let her play without shoes - you never know what could be around... So, we just wandered around.
By the time we got home we were both exhausted! She is now having a nice sleep and I am having a relaxing lunch. Oh! There was an awesome smelling sausage sizzle somewhere in town, I really wanted a sausage sandwich! Luckily, I know that we're off to Nowra on Saturday and that we will go to Bunnings, James will get whatever he needs to make our tank fully functional and then we will get the most awesome sausage sandwich. Yay, lol.
To top it off my mum and two youngest brothers will be there at my Nan's :) So happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment