Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Finally!!

First, I know... 'later today' turned into 'tomorrow' for yesterday's P365 pic and as you've all been waiting so patiently - here it is:

Day 111: Bedtime Stories


IMG_7796



Day 112: Getting Friendly


IMG_7801


I know this shot is blurry, but I wanted to share what most toys in this house do quite frequently. They kiss. Everyone kisses. They're all very friendly!


Soo, I know I have been practically bombarding you with all this digiscrapping stuff that I am now doing, but I hope you know that I am only promoting things because I am really into the kit or community. And now, I am quite ecstatic to be able to share this new kit with you all. I have been waiting for what seems like forever for Caryn to release this!


In fact I feel so excited that you'd think I was the designer! Hehe. Drum roll please...


Color With Caryn presents  All Boy



Here are the pages I have done with this kit so far:


Caleb2


Ethan2


Joshy2


Other than the fact that this kit truly is All Boy (which can be hard to find) I just love the fact that I didn't have to double up on any elements for these layouts. There were perfect pieces for each of my unique brothers - it's almost as if Caryn knows them!!


Caryn has just opened a new store at Digiridoo Scraps, so she's celebrating with a Grand Opening sale - Her entire store is 50% off, making All Boy just $2! If you have trouble finding the perfect kit to scrap the boys in your life then this kit is sure to please!


Now, it seems I have a Wiggly date as Ellie's woken and decided it's time for 'Yummy yummy".


Oh! Before I go, if you love a template and you love a freebie pop over to the Digiridoo Scraps blog and join Michelle in Template Tuesday!

1 comment:

Mrs. S said...

Thank you so much for sharing. It's so hard to find other scrappers who don't do digital anymore. I prefer to do it with my own two hands & do have a hard time finding boy ones.