A very pretty bump.
My daughter is begging for a brother or sister, but her Daddy won't oblige, so if it doesn't work out I am sure he would be welcome here :)What a great photo idea :)
Yes a very pretty bump :-) Not long now? November is nearly here :-) I love your shots - what camera do you have again?
Thank you Claire :)I will keep in mind that there's a home for him if worse comes to worse ;)Just under two weeks now... Getting excited! I have a Canon 550D and she's beautiful!
Oh, so close! Congratulations!
oh, I love this! what a beautiful self portrait. Have a safe delivery!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
A very pretty bump.
My daughter is begging for a brother or sister, but her Daddy won't oblige, so if it doesn't work out I am sure he would be welcome here :)
What a great photo idea :)
Yes a very pretty bump :-) Not long now? November is nearly here :-) I love your shots - what camera do you have again?
Thank you Claire :)
I will keep in mind that there's a home for him if worse comes to worse ;)
Just under two weeks now... Getting excited! I have a Canon 550D and she's beautiful!
Oh, so close! Congratulations!
oh, I love this! what a beautiful self portrait. Have a safe delivery!
Post a Comment