Okay, enough chat; here are my interpretations of October's items.
In Disguise
I had a few ideas for this one, but most of them involved buying the girls some kind of costume first. I got lucky when I arrived at Mum's and my youngest brother, Caleb, had just bought himself a Jason mask!
Crisp
I was starting to get a bit desperate as the month drew to a close and I still hadn't had a brain wave for Crisp, so when Kahlei had a nice crisp, crunchy apple I thought it was pass ;)
Fall Colors
As it is currently Spring here, I had a brilliant idea of going to the paint shop and getting some test strips, but I took some of one of our trees which still had some Autumny reds and yellows just in case.
I didn't get to the paint shop until the first of November!
Jack O Lantern
When I first saw this item on the list I thought it would be very hard to get, as in Australia we do not celebrate the holiday. Imagine my surprise when only days later I found this in a store!
Shot from the ground
Nanna plays basketball.
Landscape
Riverside Park
Fall Tradition
When the weather starts to cool off and Autumn turns the leaves beautiful colours, I love to curl up in a chair with a book, a hot coffee or chocolate and wear a scarf. I don't get to do it much now, but when I do it's bliss.
Books
Some of my favourite books by my favourite authors
Book Thong made by Jane of Me 'n My Monkeys
Dining
Nachos made by my hubby
Children
My girls <3
Faces formed in Nature
Okay, this is a BIG stretch, but when I saw this devon I figured it might just pass...
Tilt-Shift Photography
I ran CoffeeShop's Tiny Tiny World action to create the effect.
I am interested in playing some more with this at some stage
B&W with Selective Coloring
Bokeh
This is my first attempt at Bokeh. I love the effect, but want to learn more about this technique
Best Photo from October 23
I'm not sure if this was the best of the day, but it was my favourite from the 23rd.
Something from the kitchen
Chocolate chip bikkies and a little munchkin trying to steal them!
Something Creepy
Something Vintage
We don't have anything Vintage in our house, neither do any of my family. I don't even know if we have a Vintage store in town. This is my favourite type of Vintage though, my Nan :)
Something Golden
Ellie's little bucket that she collects pretty little flowers in
Self-Portrait




















9 comments:
I love love LOVE these pics Becky! I especially like your self portrait pic, your fave photo, the shot from the ground and fall colours. I always really enjoy your pictures.
The books picture leaped out at me as well since I absolutely adore my reading. I've just finished House Rules and I really really enjoyed it. My sister-in-law put me onto it, we both have a love for Picoult =).
Keep up the great work and beautiful pictures! Can't wait to see the pictures you take of your new addition next week! Remember to pack the camera in your hospital bag!
Much love xxx
Virginia
So many great shots in this series but I believe my favorite is your shot from the ground. Well done!
I love your b&w with selective color. These are all great shots!
Great photos! Love your tilt shift and your children shot is precious!
Very impressive. Inspired me to grab my Slr and perhaps improve on my photography. I love the basketball shot, with the pile of clouds.
Your vintage shot is amazing! I love the black and white effect on the image.
Wonderful photography! Your blog is beautiful.
Great photos, I love your vintage, self portrait, and tilt shift!
soo late on this, but I love your shot from the ground and the kitchen shot. So cute with the little hand peeking into the shot!
Post a Comment