Firstly, I would like to thank Philippa of House of baby Piranha and Caz from A Little Learning for Two for bestowing the Versatile Blogger Award on me.
(I am having trouble getting the image inserted right now...)
To accept this, there are 4 rules:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award.
Thank you so much lovely ladies, Philipa and Caz, I so appreciate you thinking of me!
2. Share seven things about yourself
- Cows terrify me. I am almost 100% sure they're planning to take over the world, it's the way they watch you and chew oh-so-casually...
- I secretly love Beauty and the Geek, I only discovered it this season and I am completely sucked in
- I crave milk during pregnancy but cannot drink it without flavouring. Maybe it's got something to do with the cow thing?
- I dream of selling some of my photographs and being asked to do photoshoots for people
- I can't stand Yo Gabba Gabba, but I occassionally let my girls watch it because I like the messages it conveys. I just wish it didn't do it in such an annoying way!
- I am trying to get into the Christmas Spirit and failing
- I wish the Wiggles had made Sam a different colour. Yes, it's been a scarring issue in my life that he wear's Greg's yellow top (well, not literally his top, but you know what I mean)
3. Pass the award on to 12 bloggers you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic.
- BabbleOn
(okay, I am going to have to come back to this, lol!)
So, I guess I am off to have a baby!!
4 comments:
wow only 'a day and a bit' to go.. you guys must be so excited!
hope all goes well, can't wait to see pics of your newest addition! :)
Good luck, look forward to seeing the little man in a few days.
and so lovely of you to give me my first award.
Luck! Oh, and I can't stand Yo Gabba Gabba either. But at leat my son will try food he might ordinarily hate. Because "Try it, and you'll like it". I can be thankful for that!
Happy baby pushing!
Beneficial info and excellent design you got here! I want to thank you for sharing your ideas and putting the time into the stuff you publish! Great work!
Post a Comment