The lovely Carly over at Mammarazzi has started a new photo feature for us to get involved in; Mammarazzi Monday. I love photo challenges and I LOVE the Mammarazzi website - honestly, if you love taking photographs of your children but you've not yet grasped all the manual controls on your camera, you should pay a visit, Carly breaks things down into easy to understand language and addresses things you might now have thought about before. Plus, there's these fun challenges!
This week's theme is Easter. And nothing says Easter like sitting down to devour your Egg Hunt findings! And no, I don't know why my daughter is trying to eat her egg with a spoon...

9 comments:
Love it Becky - and the spoon thing is just adorable!
Thanks for joining in! x
A lovely image and I especially love the serious expressions. Too cute.
Oh Yay!! I love Carly site too - she's fabulous :O)
My comment disappeared - so you night get this twice!! I love Carly's site too - this looks like fun :O)
Great capture! Thats exactly what my daughter tries to do as well... eat everything with a spoon!
Why don't you know about the spoon???
We used that to BREAK the Easter egg, because her little fingers couldn't do it herself!!!
:)
Great picture Becky.. love the way Ellie is looking at Kahlei... her face is saying you exact thought! Happy you all had a wonderful Easter.
Carly, happy to join in! Thanks for coming up with such a fun thing to get involved in!
Annabella - chocolate eating IS a very serious matter, hehe.
Caz - Carly is fabulous. Glad I am not the only one who is really into her and her site!
Kirsty, they're funny little things, aren't they? I can barely get her to eat her cereal with a spoon but a chocolate egg? Of course!
Mumma - I knew it was for breaking the egg, but she then insisted on using it to eat, even though it was quite difficult! Funny girl.
mommysankey - yup, Ellie knows you don't muck around trying to eat chocolate with spoons, you just dig right in!
I hope you all had a fantastic Easter!
Post a Comment