James was here. Now he's gone :(
He had to go to back to work even though there's nothing for him to do. I wanted him to stay with me. *pouts* I am feeling very clingy, I don't really know why, I just hate him leaving me right now. I want him to stay close and if he can't then I want to go with him. I always miss him when we're apart, but not to this extent, I can't explain why I am feeling like this, why I get so sooky when he has to go even though I know he has to work. I can feel myself being pathetic but I can't stop it.
He was going to take me to the post office ... I was looking forward to going out even for that. And I suggested shopping, but we're going to wait until tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment