Today I have been having horrid cramps, I stacked the dishwasher and ended up in so much pain I had to sit down! I have thought about getting up and starting things around the house and occasionally I get up and do a little, but my tummy just hurts too much. It's annoying that I am feeling so crap now that I am at home. I've been getting some dizzy spells, too. Yesterday I had the worst. I had just got lunch and was going to sit down when I felt a bit light headed and the next thing I know the plate I was holding is smashing on the floor and my toast is smooshed butter side down (of course). It just starts as a headache and then I feel sick and dizzy. I am hating it. I am so over being pregnant. I'd love to sleep comfortably, or even sit, stand, walk comfortably. Everything hurts and I whinge all the time! I just want to be able to do the things I have been planning.
So, today I have done my first digital scrapbook page - it's nothing fancy, but hopefully I will get into it and do some wonderful pages :) I've enjoyed doing it, though I didn't spend much time as my head hurts and I couldn't really concentrate on it.
I can't figure out how to put the page on here yet, so I'll just link to it for now; if you want to take a look, it's here.
No comments:
Post a Comment