Saturday, July 14, 2007

Off to IKEA tomorrow

Firstly, I still haven't been to Eden! I did get to go with James to Bermagui, which was good, but I would still like to go to Eden - I haven't been there before.

I've just put Scraps under the house, he's being such a brat at the moment and he's so naughty. I'll get him out when my clothes are ready to go on the line. Yesterday I washed Ellie's sheets so I could make her cot, now normally Scraps will nick off with my pegs but he never touches the clothes, but he decided he liked the look of the little pink sheets and stuck his muddy nose in the basket! I was so annoyed. Then he came back and did it to one of her wraps. Grr.

Tonight we're off to my grandparents and then tomorrow we're going to IKEA to get the rest of our furniture. Yay :) I love IKEA. It's tiring and I know it's going to be the toughest shopping day yet, especially considering I am waddling around like a duck because Baby Girl is settling into my bits :S VERY UNCOMFORTABLE!!! Because she's dropped the foot which was behind my ribs is now just under which is also VERY UNCOMFORTABLE!!!

No comments: