Ellie’s really into standing at the moment. Today, as soon as I would sit her back down she would lunge at me and pull herself up and whine every time I wouldn’t let her because I was going through the junk in our wardrobe. She’s getting so old and her hair is finally starting to grow, have you noticed that she’s almost always wearing a headband in the photos? That’s because people ask me if she’s a boy or girl EVEN when she’s wearing a dress! She’s found that she can take the headbands off now and while she normally leaves it on (probably to appease Mummy) sometimes she will pull it down over her face or flick it off then try to eat it.
She’s really gotten quite tall, too. When I stand her on the bathroom cupboard to see herself in the mirror, she is almost as tall as me!
Well, it looks like it might rain, so I should get the clothes off the line.
No comments:
Post a Comment