Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Day Sixteen (not counting weekend):

On the weekend we went up to see my Nan for her 75th birthday. Ellie
quite enjoyed her time with so many people giving her their undivided
attention. She is such a social butterfly and really doesn't mind being
passed around from person to person.

Due to the weekend's festivities I have fallen behind in my daily pics but I will make up for it in days to come.

Tonight I thought I would post a piccie or two from the weekend,
starting with proof that Ellie is taking after my Aunty Meredith in the
posing department (as mentioned in a previous entry)!!

Thumbnail image for Posers

                                                                       
                                                                       
              
See! If Ellie had teeth they would practically have the same smile!! :)

100_7459.JPGEllie and LoganThis was the first time any of the cousins (except Casey) have held Ellie and I think she was quite enjoying it!

Last night when we got home last night Ellie was playing with her toys while daddy watched her and I did... something that I can't remember and when I came back this is how I found her...

Box Sittin

... Sitting in her toy box!!

1 comment:

Casey said...

Oh i love these. Adorable! I love the one with logan. He looks relaxed and she definatley does. And mum is definately teaching Ellie her 'camera smile'. Can you post more more more?? i want to see eveyone elses and I want one of Me and Ellie framed on my wall..
x x x