Saturday, February 16, 2008

Day Ten: Green Girl

Ellie absolutely loves going out the back with James and I in the early evening. She gets her hat on and out we go. She loves to watch the wind in the trees, the birds flying past, the colour change in the sky as the sun starts to set.

Ready to Go Outside

Ready to go outside

Green Girl
The other day I wrote about Ellie crawling really well and getting where she wants to go, well, now we're in trouble. While once she would stay on the rug, crawling from one end to the other but never venturing off, she is now getting very adventerous and going where ever she pleases!! This morning when I got her up I watched her go from her room into the hallway looking for Daddy, she could hear he was up and wanted to see him.

Today's layouts I whipped up:



Mummy's Little Bookworm
by Beckyandjames
Scrapbook.com

The paper for the second layout I created myself, I am still unsure as to whether it's actually what I want or not.

I'm really looking forward to a weekend with my lovely hubby and baby girl :)

No comments: