Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Day Thirteen??: Cuteness in the Cot

I've kind of become obsessed with redbubble.com. It's addictive, so instead of concentrating on getting my entries in here done I have been creating t-shirt designs and playing around with photos. Oops. But, I am back. Go me :)

Caught
Smiles
Okay, so they're for yesterday's slack off. Today's photos are also in the cot. She's such a poser. I stick her somewhere and have the camera close by just in case and she just goes into what I like to call "Aunty Meredith" mode. Those of you who don't know what that means... I wish I had a photo, but basically - you point a camera at Aunty Meredith and she strikes a pose. It's probably a good habit to be in because if you're comfortable and getting into it then you rarely look like a dork.

In Jail





Getting Comfortable











No comments: