***
Ellie had a bad night's sleep last night, I think her teeth are really giving her a hard time. It's true what they say, too, that the better a baby sleeps the more sleep they will have. She's just had a nap, which barely lasted half an hour. I am just hoping I will be able to get her to have another sleep later, I won't hold my breath, though. She is generally having only one sleep a day which lasts 2 - 3 hours. I have decided to keep her up until 12.30 so that she doesn't get too grumpy in the evening, some days she is too tired to make it that long, like today.
She is now having some pear and sultanas for morning tea and soon we'll go outside for her to let off some energy. She absolutely loves sultanas, unfortunately, as they make for very unpleasant nappies! I know you will all be thrilled to know that the first time I was met with a sultana nappy, I couldn't help but think of just how much what I was seeing looked like a sultana cake mix. Mmm :S
Currently, I am telling her "No, don't throw your pear at me." and she is shaking her head. It's a new thing, lately. I will say no and she will shake her head. I don't know if she's saying no to my no, or agreeing with me!
I'm sure she's not throwing in malice, we play ball and she loves it when she throws it and I catch it, so maybe she thinks that's what we can do with everything.
She is now having some pear and sultanas for morning tea and soon we'll go outside for her to let off some energy. She absolutely loves sultanas, unfortunately, as they make for very unpleasant nappies! I know you will all be thrilled to know that the first time I was met with a sultana nappy, I couldn't help but think of just how much what I was seeing looked like a sultana cake mix. Mmm :S
Currently, I am telling her "No, don't throw your pear at me." and she is shaking her head. It's a new thing, lately. I will say no and she will shake her head. I don't know if she's saying no to my no, or agreeing with me!
I'm sure she's not throwing in malice, we play ball and she loves it when she throws it and I catch it, so maybe she thinks that's what we can do with everything.
No comments:
Post a Comment