Yesterday Ellie and I went to our new surgery and doctor. He was very nice and made sure he covered all the bases. He made notes about Ellie crawling, crossing her mid-line, babbling and such. He measured her, weighed her (8.03kg), listened to her chest and lungs AND wrote in her blue book! I was impressed and I think Ellie was in love, lol. She will normally wriggle when the doctor is looking in her ears or listening to her chest but she just sat there with her hand on his, bless.
I wanted to make sure she didn't have an ear infection, he said she did have a little bit of liquid in her ear drum but no infection and it, and the little cold she seems to have, should clear on it's own. She's not very unwell, just a little under the weather.
It is 111 days, 9 hours, 8 minutes and 35 seconds until Thursday, August 21. I just thought I would find out how long until Ellie's first birthday... It's not really that long when you think about it. I haven't the faintest idea what we're going to do for her birthday. I want it to be nice and cute. I will start doing some research when Ellie's asleep so I can start having some ideas.
Anyway, she is awake now.
1 comment:
Oh, Im glad shes not sick,
And i HATE that i wont be here for her first birthday!
I miss you lovely girls.
Cant believe she says "okay" now!!!
Post a Comment