Friday, May 9, 2008

"Okay"

Ellie has taken to saying "Okay" when I tell her not to do something, I think it's so cute. Sometimes, she will turn around and do it anyway and sometimes she will come away.

This morning, while I was getting the washing basket, I saw her place a hand briefly on Pooh Bear and then just stand up all on her own, then she just stood there. I told her to sit back down! I guess, if she's going to walk at about the same time as I did then she's only got two weeks to go... or should I be saying I only have two weeks...

Ellie and I have been sick this week. Luckily, she wasn't as bad as me, I wasn't keeping anything down for days. Today I am feeling better, thank goodness.

Photobucket
It can't have been that bad... right?

Photobucket



Photobucket
My gorgeous girl today

No comments: