Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Call us crazy...

I've been dying to post what I am about to write about, but James and I decided to wait and it has been torture! As of today I am 12 and a half weeks pregnant with Bubby # 2.

Yesterday we had our 12 week scan and everything is looking good, Bubby was stubborn and didn't want to move to allow a good look at his/her neck, which reminds me of the 7 hours we spent trying to find out whether Ellie was a girl or boy. Though it's early days I did pick up that the sonographer was calling Bubby 'her', we're not going to jump to conclusions yet, however, we do have our fingers crossed for a girl. A boy would be lovely, too but I am pretty sure that once we have a boy we won't have any more children. Another girl and then a boy would be perfect!

I had some nasty morning sickness for awhile there, which is gone now. I was worried that I would feel sick through out most of this pregnancy like I was with Ellie, so I am very happy to not be nauseous every moment of the day. I do have moments where I suddenly have to vomit, like the day James took us driving and I spewed all over the car door as I tried to get out - how embarrassing.

I am more exhausted this time around as I don't get a full night's sleep and during the day I am chasing Ellie around, though I think it's good that I have Ellie to focus on because this pregnancy seems to be going a whole lot faster.

 Here's Bubby's first pic :)

Photobucket



pregnancy calendar


babies

3 comments:

Amanda Sibley said...

Awwww... how cute!!!
I want to have a baby now!!!

mum said...

Congratulations, it is very exciting and we are looking forward to the end of the year when grandchild number 2 come along.

Em said...

Hey Beck, James and Ellie,

That's AWESOME news I am so happy for you guys!!! Looks like you are not coming back to good old NRMA!!! you lucky thing!!!! Been offline for a month so haven't been able to jump on the net and look at your site!!! Glad you are still keeping it up as i love looking at what you are up too... will have to come up and see you soon!!! :) xxx