Thursday, September 18, 2008

Ellie's Words at (almost) 13 Months

Ellie will be 13 months old on Sunday and I wanted to make a list of the words she currently says to post, I am pretty sure I will be too tired to do it on the day as we will have had a huge day on Saturday at Ikea so I will do it now.


Proper Words - ie complete words or words that sound like the word they are


* Dad/Daddy


* Mum/Mumma


* Bub


* No


* Yea


* Ta


* Hello


* Bye Bye


* Okay


* Nan


* Yay


* Ouch (mainly when mimicking Daddy when she hurts him)


* Boo


Other Words - ie I know what they mean but if someone else heard them they might not!


* Baa - Bath


* Baw - Ball/Balloon


* Burr - Bird


* Brr - Moo (yes, a cow apparently says 'Brr')


* Mo - More


* Dere - There


* Bay - Baby


* Bgn - Five (I don't really know if this counts... but she always says the same thing when I ask her to give me five, so I'll just put it in anyway)


* Du - Duck


* Bow - Boo (She has just started saying Boo properly, so I have put it in the above list, too)


Random Words - ie I have heard them once or twice


* Good


* Dog


* Puss (when calling a cat to her :)


That's all currently, if she says anything new before Sunday I will be sure to edit. It's funny to hear her talking and know what she means, especially the words that she says really well.  


I'm not really sure if she's meeting the milestones for her age or not but I think she doing well. 'B' seems to be an easy letter for her.


 


Photobucket
Today playing with our paper mache balloon

No comments: