Ellie and I have just had a shower after a lovely game of 'Swamp Monsters'. We still have a reasonable amount of mud and puddles in our yard, just recently Ellie has been happy to play on the grass and not get muddy but today she thought it was time to get back to it. I was sitting on the step watching and talking to her when she decided I was much too clean. She came over to me and started rubbing mud all over my arms so I decided to get into it with her and we became squishy, squelching, roaring Swamp Monsters! We made a lovely big mess.
I am feeling a bit better today, thankfully. The past week and a bit I have felt so terrible. Hopefully this means I am on the road to feeling good and having some energy! I am still going to take today relitively easy, I don't want to risk waking up tomorrow feeling worse again. I don't want to go backwards, I want to get my levels up and feel human again! James has been doing a whole lot of research and says alot of people do go backwards...
I am glad to have this diagnosis. I was starting to worry about how I was going to cope with a toddler and a baby because getting through day-to-day life was becoming such a struggle. If I sat or lay down on the couch I would fall asleep and wake up to Ellie touching my face. I was pretty lucky, she would stay close, play with her toys and sit on her lounge but I would wake up and feel horrible that I had just dropped off like that while she was up. Now, though, I am starting to think that once my iron levels are normal coping with everything wont be sich a big deal, so I am not so stressed about bringing a new baby home.
I'd best get something done while I am feeling a little better...
No comments:
Post a Comment